This page is for some useful knowldege
1. GST returns utilities excel files require Windows 7 and higher and Office 2007 and higher. But you get following error when you open such excel file.
This workbook has lost its VBA project.
to solve this you have to make changes as shown in below.
To solve the problem, re-enable Visual Basic for Applications:
- Open Control Panel » Programs and Features (in Windows XP, Add or Remove programs).
- Select Microsoft Office and click Change in the menu at the top, or right-click Microsoft Office and select Change.
- Select Add or remove features and click Continue.
- In the list that appears, click the plus sign to expand Office Shared Features.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Visual Basic for Applications and change it to Run from My Computer. Click Continue.
drive letter mapping for folder
"F Drive"="subst F: D:\\mount\\db"
"G Drive"="subst G: D:\\mount\\log"