DAIRY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE FOR MILK COLLECTING DAIRIES , CHILLING PLANT. DAIRY SOFTWARE PRICE CALCULATED BASED ON FAT, SNF(LACTOMETER READING) , AUTO SNF CALCULATION, DAIRY INDUSTRY, DAIRY BUSINESS . CAN WORK WITH ANY MILKOTESTER AND WEIGHING SCALE- MILKFAS
Software for big/small dairy or chilling plant collecting milk from other dairy/farmers with facility of covering sale purchase of milk and other products and normal accounting entries like cash receipt payment and bank entries. Dairy software in use since 2004.
Features of Milkfas
- Daily milk receipt twice a day 1.Morning 2.evening with slip printing for farmer. Slips can be printed on dotmatrix printer or laserjet printer(A4 20 slips,A5 9 slips , A6 4 slips)
- Sales of milk to big dairy in towns
- Sales of cattle feed and other articles to farmers and others on credit & cash
- Prepare weekly/10 days/random period milk purchase bills from 1 above
- This milk purchase bills has option to print ledger of other transactions ( cash payment/receipt/ credit sales etc) during the period of bill
- Purchase of products for sale to farmers( cattle feed and other articles)
- Profit & loss statement, Balance sheet
- Cash book , bank book, journal, profit & loss, balance sheet
- Facility of automatic reading FAT from fat testing machine
- Facility of automatic reading the weighing scale weight of milk.
- You can use different weighing scales from selecting their make.
- You can use different fat testing machines ( Milk Analyser ) from available machine list.
- Compatible with dairy software provided by Rajasthan and Hariyana dairies using scales of Vamendu.
- Languages supported English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati.
- SNF calculated from CLR using different formula. Or direct SNF entry is also accepted.
- Automatic rate import from charts entered . Charts of FAT only or Fat/SNF both can be stored and prepared.
- Separate(different) charts for more than 1 routes possible and it will automatically take rate from chart of the route on which the party comes.
- Some dairies/chilling plants fix rate per litre and then reduce litre if fat is less than 6.5. Then milk amount = reduced litrex rate